Friday, April 13, 2012

Doggy Daycare

My husband and I are planning a trip to Charleston next month. We would like to bring our 4 month old puppy with us. I am looking for recommendations for a doggy daycare in the downtown area. We plan to stay downtown and it would be nice to have somewhere to leave her for a few hours and let her play with other dogs.



Doggy Daycare


There are several in Mt. Pleasant, West Ashley and on James Island but I do not know of any downtown. There is a rumor of one coming near downtown this summer but nothing definate.





On King Street, just around the corner from the Visitors Center, is the Three Dog Bakery. You MUST take your dog there for a special treat.



Doggy Daycare


Maybe the Three Dog Bakery can help you. Their number is 843.937.9895 If so, please let us know what you found out! Thanks.




I contacted Three Dog Bakery and they recommended Charleston Dog House. I looked at their website and it looks like it is a nice place.




Thanks for updating us! I%26#39;ll add it to the ';Pet-Friendly'; page under ';Things to do'; on the Charleston TA.

No comments:

Post a Comment