Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Le Grande Cirque - Seating

Any recommendations on where to sit for best experience?



Le Grande Cirque - Seating


I saw the show last March and all seats had good views.



Le Grande Cirque - Seating


I have the same question. If I can get front row seats, should I? Or shoudl I sit further back?




I have been twice. First time we sat center about 6 rows back and could see everything just great.





At Thanksgiving, I took the grandgirls at the last minute and we sat all the way to the side but about the 2nd row, and those seats were ok.





If I had my rathers, I would sit center and farther back if I had to do so.





You are aware they have a discounted rate for their daytime show (can%26#39;t remember is it%26#39;s on Tuesday or Wednesday).




I certainly wouldn%26#39;t sit in the first row. There%26#39;s just too much to see!





We sat in the center section, 10 rows back, and loved our seats. However, farther back would be good, too.





We went to a matinee on a Wednesday morning and got to see an incredible show for an unbelievably low price (less than 1/2).





We%26#39;re going again next summer.




thanks to all. We%26#39;re going in the summer and I am sure it will be impossible to get my wife off the beach to go to a matinee. I%26#39;ll try to get seats in the center a few rows back.




Thanks for the info. It looks like a must see show. My kids were amazed at the website%26#39;s video. We will definitely be going to the cheapest show;o) Nice to know most seats are good seats.





Bren

No comments:

Post a Comment