Thursday, April 26, 2012

Spending all my $$ on drinks.. now what do I eat!!!

A group staying at the Landmark Resort and looking to avoid the MB food tourist traps (Planet Hollywood, Hard Rock, Senor Frogs, Margaritaville, etc.) and save our hard earned money for drinking at night!

We%26#39;re not looking for anything fancy. Turkey Clubs, Burgers, and diner type food would be perfect. Kind of the same food the tourist trap places serve for $15 a meal! Any direction for the best location/price would be much appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Spending all my $$ on drinks.. now what do I eat!!!

A couple of our favorite restaurants that aren%26#39;t tourist traps and serve great food at decent prices are

Kings Famous Pizza and subs in North Myrtle

El Patio Mexican in Surfside.

River City Cafe, Oceanfront in Surfside or near the Breakers

Longhorn Steakhouse Kings Hwy Myrtle

Peaches Corner Downtown on the strip

Spending all my $$ on drinks.. now what do I eat!!!

Two Fuddruckers locations

Hamburger Joes

Five Guys Burgers

Chinese Buffets are a real bargain


River City Cafe is good and the place is fun. We go to the original one that is close to the beach. It is really inexpensive. We ate breakfast at the Pan American alot when we stayed at the Sea Mist not too far from where you are staying. We got their breakfast special which was around $4 and pretty good. Also, try Hungry Howies pizza, not that expensive if you pick up a coupon and really good. There was an Italian place close to Landmark that I am sorry I can%26#39;t remember the name of but it was a small place and they had the best pizza I have ever had.


I totally agree with you about the theme restaurants!

Fiesta Mexicana is very inexpensive. Last time I was there they also had $2.00 Margaritas!

E Noodles serves delicious asian style food, pad thai, etc. for good prices. Entrees are inexpensive enough to order several %26amp; share among your group.


Good take-out from Jimmys Japaneese Hibatchi at the Bi-low shopping center on 48th.

Margarittas are now $3 at Fiesta Mexacana.


Filling Station for pizza smorg.


Two words: Golden Corral.


K%26amp;W Cafeteria - Inexpensive and excellent. Three locations in Myrtle Beach. www.kwcafeterias.com


Pick up coupon books, located everywhere, there will be discounts for dining in them. I do agree with most of the suggestions listed.


I definitely agree with River City Cafe. Fun, cheap, and good!

  • client side script
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment