Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Help ! Recommendations for Easter Week !

Hello All, Spent hours reading reviews, searching properties and I%26#39;m undecided about where to book my 6 day stay. Prefer the Marriott, Hilton type place but they are too overpriced. Looking for a quieter place and must be clean, clean, clean, around $150/nt, wouldn%26#39;t mind a little luxury feel for that price too. I%26#39;m really picky; nervous about doing the vrbo thing and don%26#39;t have the time to search and search - then I read they can be a gamble. I%26#39;ve narrowed it down to a few choices... can I get straight up advice on which place? Any other suggestions ? Thank you much for your help.





Grand Shores



Forest Dunes



Long Bay Resort



Breakers - Paradise Towers



Beach Colony



Grand Atlantic



Help ! Recommendations for Easter Week !


I have had family that has stayed at Grand Atlantic and loved it. I like the location that Grand Atlantic is in. It is also a little over a year old so you can%26#39;t go wrong staying there either.

No comments:

Post a Comment