Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Jade Tree Cove inMyrtle Beach SC

Anyone know anything about this hotel/condo?Would appreciate any kind of feed back Thanks in advance.Canada Connie



Jade Tree Cove inMyrtle Beach SC


I stayed there back in 03...right on the beach, but much more like an 80%26#39;s hotel than modern condo...granted we had a studio, but everything was old, the service wasn%26#39;t the best...everywhere I have stayed since has been better (sheraton broadway plantation and wyndham n. ocean blvd. in n. myrtle).





Now, this is what I will say about the jade cove.





My dad gives me a free week from his time share so I can%26#39;t be too picky, so if its your only option, a week at the jade cove is better than no week at all!



Jade Tree Cove inMyrtle Beach SC


Thanks for the info.Have never been to Myrtle Beach(yet)so would like additional advice on rental cars,things to do,food etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment