Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Need Golf Advice For 2/27/08..Please

I have searched through quite a bit of the TA threads on this topic, some old threads some new.

I%26#39;m looking for a third course in the moderate budget category to complete my trip. Having decided that I think I would like to golf Crow Creek, and Arcadian Shores (it is good value and right where I am staying) Thanks to all the TA advice it looks like it would be between:

Aberdeen CC

Woodland Valley or The Witch, Wizard or Man O War if they have 9 hole rates.

More specifically, I am flying into Greensboro and if travel time is more like 3 hours than 4 hours, I think I could get an early tee time at Arcadian Shores before I fly out at 6pm. Then I would want to play Crow Creek and either Aberdeen CC or Woodland Valley. If travel time is more than 3 hours I would try to play 9 holes on Saturday before I fly out and I love the island style holes that the Mystical Golf trio provide.

I would kindly appreciate any suggestions!!!

Wheeliefun

Need Golf Advice For 2/27/08..Please

First of all you will not go from Myrtle beach to Greensboro in 3 hours, No way. I would account on 4 hours. A lot of driving through the country. I would play Crow Creek, love that golf course. Arcadian Shores is a great gold course also. I think I would paly the witch also. But playing that saturday may be tough thing to do. Be careful do not miss your flight.

Need Golf Advice For 2/27/08..Please

you can make the trip from greensboro, if you hurry and take the best route. which route are you planning on taking? not a short trip but doable. good luck!


i%26#39;ve done it, but i wasn%26#39;t trying to make a plane either, so you are probable righter than i. it also depends on the time of day and the day of the week, as weekends are going to be much slower. still, good luck!


Thanks for the quick turnaround!!!

Flight out of Greensboro Piedmont Triad airport is at 6:16pm on Saturday. Will have GPS in the car but looks like the preliminary route is 220 to 38 to 501 to the Arcadian Shores Region of the upper Strand/almost North Myrtle Beach. Would look to play Arcadian Shores at 7am or 730 am and hoping to play within the 4 hour to 4.5 hour round and head right to the airport.

I still like the allure of the Mystical golf trio but would only be able to play 9 holes on that Saturday if they have a nine hole rate???

Wheelie


bbqman,

Anygood BBQ along the way from greensboro to Myrtle Beach??? We don%26#39;t have much of a good selection in New Hampshire!!


i came in on hwy 904 a little north of myrtle. but we were at sunset beach. fuller%26#39;s bbq in lumberton nc is right good, and it%26#39;s about the only one i am familiar with along that route. good luck, and you are not going to have much time to stop an eat, if at all, so good luck!


did you make the plane?

  • parameter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment