Friday, April 27, 2012

First time to north myrtle beach condos

Hi. We are looking at north myrtle beach for a trip over labor day. Looking around the net I%26#39;ve seen tons and tons of condos through various agents. Can you give me tips on which condos and agents are the best? I would appreciate any help you all can give me. Our party will be 6 adults and two kids under 10. We would like a nice beach and ocean front views! The kids want to go shell hunting. Thanks!



First time to north myrtle beach condos


northmyrtlebeachtravel.com/book/query.html



www.century21thomas.com/book/query.html



grandstrandvacations.com/book/query.html



Elliott would be my first choice. Thomas Century 21 my second. Grand Strand has been around a long time so must be doing something right.



Might also try VRBO. They say you can save money by dealing direct with owner. Might take more calls and e-mails than dealing with realtor.



vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/鈥orth-myrtle-beach



First time to north myrtle beach condos


Thanks pop. We wnet with a unit in crescent shores and with grandstrand vacationrentals. Looking forward to our trip in august.




What unit are you staying in at Crescent Shores?




We%26#39;ll be staying in 1812. It%26#39;s a 4bed/3bath unit. We%26#39;re taking along the grandparents and my brother and sister-in-law. My parents are very excited about going. My mom hasn%26#39;t seen the ocean since she was a little girl.




nice resort, rooms are spacious.




Just a note to say my family has used vrbo.com twice now and very happy with the results. Admittedly I was not happy about the ';no credit cards'; for a good portion of the listings but I can understand why since it is 2%-4% going to the credit card company. Anyway we rented Crescent Keyes last year and I just mailed off for my Crescent Shores vacation check today.

No comments:

Post a Comment