Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Wyndham first timers

My husband and I will be traveling to Myrtle Beach for the first time in March. Does anyone have any advice on this venture?

Wyndham first timers

I use several weeks of timeshares every year with 3 different companies. I%26#39;ve stayed at Windham Ocean Boulevard in NMB 5 times and Wyndham Sea Watch near North Myrtle Beach around 10 times. I%26#39;ve also used many in other cities and states. I have 3 timeshare weeks in July in the Grand Strand and have already rented all 3 for more than double the yearly payments. I bought 2 - $20 advertisements and the other I rented to a 3 time repeat customer. Fairly easy to rent if you decide not to use it, if you make your plans early in the winter you%26#39;ll have better luck. Wyndham properties are nice. I don%26#39;t know how well resales do but I think I%26#39;ll make my initial payment money back and I stayed at a lot of great places for 1/3 the normal rates. Sounds like a good deal to me!

Wyndham first timers

Thank you! I feel more confident now. I was a little leery before, you know the saying ';if it%26#39;s too good to be true, then it isn%26#39;t'; or something like that, and this is pretty cheap through the Get up and go program. I will keep you posted. Again thank you.


Ocean Blvd is Wyndham%26#39;s crown jewel in the area. They run their sales program out of this location.

Not familier with ';Get Up And Go';. Guess it%26#39;s some kind of points/time-share exchange program.

Be prepared. You will have target on your back. At check in they will try (very hard) to schedule an ';informational'; meeting.

We were already in Fairfield FairShare points program and they were determined they were going to sell us more points. The third time they slid paper across table I slid it right back. Told them in so many words I wasn%26#39;t interested.

Did get two free tickets to aquairium.........


Thanks Pop, they told us we had to go to a ';seminar'; the following day that we arrive.

We really enjoy vacations in North Carolina, but thought we would give South Carolina a change in pace.


Thanks Pop, they have advised us that we need to attend a ';seminar'; the following day after check in.

We really prefer North Carolina, but thought South Carolina would be a good change of pace.

  • horses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment