Thursday, April 26, 2012

southwind on the ocean

Has anyone stayed at Southwind on the Ocean? It seems nice and we are staying there Jan. 31 through Feb 3rd.

southwind on the ocean

I have visited Southwind and it is an upscale newer hotel located in a great section of Myrtle Beach.Southwind is bordered by a single-family home neighborhood that is quite charming.Very easy to reach all major roads from there.I believe you have made a good choice.

southwind on the ocean

I stayed in a 5BR unit two years in a row and will book again this year. Great place. Very family friendly.

Well kept and aappointed. Only a few years old.


You will love it, great choice


I%26#39;ve stayed there last year. It%26#39;s a great place, although it is not a traditional resort in that it has no convenience store, resaturant, etc.

There are a few good units for rent at VRBO....

Go ahead ......treat yourself!


YEAH!!!! I always trust everyone on trip advisor and their reviews. I was a little worried since there was very litte info on this hotel but a huge thanks to all that replied. I%26#39;m so excited!!


please let me know how your trip went

we have rented the 5 bedroom unit and are going in April

We have always stayed in the south end and I am worried there won%26#39;t be enough to to do

LLAMAP


You will love the Southwind. I stayed there last year in April and have booked again this April because it was so nice. Very quiet, great view from every condo overlooking the ocean. If you have kids you can view them playing on the beach as you are on your balcony. Small workout facility but just enough. Hot tub is great in the evening. Great parking. Beach area never seemed too crowded. More upscale than some of the other condo facilities right in same area. Great walks on the beach. A restaurant or bar area would be a nice addition.

  • kill sheep to make ugg boots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment