Thursday, April 26, 2012

Restaurants and Tours

I will be in Charleston in June and wanted to take some type of haunted tour. I have not read good reviews about the bulldog tours. Does anyone know about any haunted pub/bar tours or any that would be worth while?





Also, does anyone have any suggestions on great restaurants? I will take any suggestions, but are there any good seafood restaurants in particular?





Any comments would help!!!





Thanks!!



Restaurants and Tours


I%26#39;ve never taken Bulldog Tours (but have heard great things about them!), but have done a couple of ghost tours with The Original Charleston Walks - they were awesome! They are located off of Broad Street, and offer several different types of ghost tours - the tour guides really know their stuff!!



Restaurants and Tours


I agree with the previous poster. I%26#39;ve done tours with them and they were great!

No comments:

Post a Comment