Thursday, April 26, 2012

March 12 Fun Things for Canadians on March Break

Hi Fellow Tripadvisors:





Well, Ontario March Break is March 7-15, so expect some Ontarians to be in Hilton Head over that time period. I know my family and friends will be here. Wuh-hooo!!!





Anyway, I have found some fun things to do which were very hard to find out about, so I will share this with you.





March 12 - Natalie MacMaster is in concert at the U of SC (Beaufort) Performing Arts Centre at 8 p.m. and we are going to that.





Unfortunately, the very same night at the Coastal Arts Centre in Hilton Head, MOMIX is performing. Now, honestly, I%26#39;ve never heard of them before, but googled their name and visited their website. It%26#39;s amazing what you can do with a sheet and blacklight! Just kidding. They look amazing!!! This was my first choice but I got outvoted for Natalie MacMaster which I%26#39;m sure we will all enjoy. Anyway, both things are all ages, so that%26#39;s nice for families. It will also break the week up nicely for something special to do in the evening.





D in Muskoka.



Safe trip for everyone travelling down to HHI!!!



Can hardly wait to use my BI LO card!



March 12 Fun Things for Canadians on March Break


I can%26#39;t believe no one is interested in my post. I%26#39;m deeply hurt. LOL





hmmmmmmmmmmm.





D in Muskoka.

No comments:

Post a Comment