Tuesday, April 24, 2012

looking for hotel to stop along I -77,26 or 95

hello,



making the long drive from ottawa, ontario to orlando and looking for a hotel to stop along the highway - the nicer the better!



any recommendations appreciated



looking for hotel to stop along I -77,26 or 95


I hope someone can answer this!



We will be driving from ohio to charleston, sc this summer and we%26#39;ll be on I%26#39;77 also.



A nice hotel recommendation would be greatly appreciated by us also!!



looking for hotel to stop along I -77,26 or 95


Just a suggestion: You might want to post this question on the forums for the other states you pass through along the way. Also, post on the Orland forum. Someone on that forum may have driven the route. Good luck!




I-77 (Columbia, S.C. area)



Garners Ferry Road exit



Hampton Inn





Two Notch Road exit



Holiday Inn (very recently renovated Ramada)





Hope this helps!




Haven%26#39;t stayed at these, but they are reputable chains, will list from North to South along route:





In Rock Hill:





Marriott Courtyard, off I-77 exit 82-C



Hilton Garden Inn, off I-77 exit 79



Hampton Inn, off I-77 exit 79





Blythewood (Northeast Columbia):





Holiday Inn Express, off I-77 exit 27





In Orangeburg:





Fairfield Inn, off I-26 exit 145-A



Holiday Inn Express, off I-26 exit 145-A





In Walterboro:





Holiday Inn Express, off I-95 exit 53





In Yemassee:





Hampton Inn, off I-95 exit 33





Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment