Friday, April 13, 2012

Shelling? Where do I need to go?

I am traveling to North Caolina this next week. I have some busy in Chapel Hill first, then I thought I would finish the week out at the beach. Problem is, I am not familiar with the beaches in NC. I know it will be to cold to get in the ocean, but I love walking and picking up shells. I%26#39;ve googled the best places for this, but I%26#39;m not familiar with the area and don%26#39;t know the surrounding cities of the best shelling areas. Can someone please help me out with this. Searching, I found a resort called The Sanderling Resort, but I don%26#39;t know if this is where I need to be. If anyone has any ideas, I would really appreciate them. Again, my main goal is to stay on the beach and do some shelling.

Shelling? Where do I need to go?

This is the Beaufort, SOUTH Carolina post. We have shells here, too! (but try posting on the NC forum) :)

  • conceive birth control
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment