Thursday, April 26, 2012

Coral beach Resort vs. The Dunes Village

Hi:



a group of golfers is going to Myrtle in mid may and we are debating between staying at the Coral Beach Resort and the Dunes Village resort.



We don%26#39;t have any real preferences except for a nice clean place to stay and is close to some bars/nightlife.



Does anyone have any opinions?



any help is greatly appreciated.



Thanks!



Coral beach Resort vs. The Dunes Village


I vote for Dunes Village.



Coral beach Resort vs. The Dunes Village


I have stayed at Coral Beach many times over the last 10 years and I love it. It has always been clean when we have been there. We aint never had any problems there. They have a pool side bar with karoke(sp?), a comedy longe/bar, restaurant, bowling alley with pool tables, a bunch of pools, and some more things.





Have fun




I really liked Coral Beach as well...but to be fair I%26#39;ve never stayed at Dunes Village.




Thanks for the thoughts!



Is the dune Village resort close to somes bars etc?



Thanks!




there was one or two bars close to dunes Village and my husband liked the bar at dunes Village pretty good. If it were me, I would not stay there unless I was taking small kids cause the place is running rampant with them. they have an indoor waterpark so it is nice for the little guys cause it is heated. We did enjoy our stay there but we had a 9 year old with us. I will say this, as far as our room it was great and we never knew there were any kids on our floor other than ours. It was just the pool area and hot tubs that were over run.

No comments:

Post a Comment