Tuesday, April 24, 2012

palms resort

I found a good deal on VRBO for the Palms resort, but there isn%26#39;t much information online about it. Has anyone stayed here? Have any information about the resort? Thanks for the help:)

palms resort

I have a reservation there in April and I%26#39;m keeping my fingers crossed. I%26#39;ve been there and I can tell you that the layout is the best I%26#39;ve seen. Not only does the living room open up to a balcony but the master bedroom does as well. I love waking up to that beautiful ocean view.

Now, for the %26#39;iffy%26#39; part. Since the condos are privately owned, there%26#39;s no guarantee that the one you rent will be nice. So, while I love the condo itself and I love the location, I%26#39;m a little concerned about the condition and cleanliness. But since I%26#39;m paying half of what I paid for a Regency Towers condo, I%26#39;m willing to take the chance.

palms resort

Beachgirl...

I have rented thru vrbo..and the condo..that they are showing you .. should BE the ONE that you are going to rent...

Make sure of that..

  • database
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment