Friday, April 13, 2012

First Visit to Myrtle Beach

Hello, my family and I will be visiting Myrtle Beach the week of June 7th to the 14th. We will be renting a condo on Shore Drive. I was wondering if anyone was familar with this area? Is this a pretty central location? Close to the beach and restaurants? I%26#39;ve read that this may be a busy time to visit, lot of people said many high school students vacation this week. Also whats the weather and water temp like in June? Any info you could provide is appreciated... Thanks!



First Visit to Myrtle Beach


Shore Drive is actually pretty central, you are located between Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach and Shore Drive is basically a dead end road, you have limited roads in/out. Its a busy time, but not as busy as the month of July, lots of kids but they really hang majority on Ocean Blvd in Myrtle Beach. Weather is perfect, 80%26#39;s, not too hot, water won%26#39;t be warm but it will be pleasant. YOu will have a great time and staying in a good location.



First Visit to Myrtle Beach


I will be there that week too with our two kids. We ususally go in July--but I think that this will be fun! I am a little concerned about water temperature in the ocean. Make sure to buy bogey boards and go to Broadway at the beach! They also have a new amusement park opening- called the Hard Rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment