Monday, April 23, 2012

Condo and House Rentals

Check out these for great affordable accomodations in the Surfside and Garden City Beach areas.





www.dunes.com



www.gardencityrealty.com



www.surfsiderealty.com





I highly recommend any of these. They manage the rentals of owner%26#39;s properties. I have rented with all three of these for various vacations over the last 20 years. The have everything from small studios to seven bedroom homes. You can feel at home because everything is furnished. If you need something more, you can rent it.



They have links to other websites where you can rent beach equipment, baby gear, linens, etc.





It%26#39;s great to have a full kitchen and seperate bedrooms. I like the furnished washer and dryer. I can pack lighter overall and I can bring my own bed and bath linens.





If you stay here you are still close to Myrtle Beach and Pawley%26#39;s Island. Great things to do and places to eat nearby.



Condo and House Rentals


I posted question about Sea Cloisters II (1011 N Ocean Blvd, Surfside Beach, SC). Are you familiar wth this area/complex?





Is this near anything?



Is it safe/nice for a family of 4?



How come some units have screened patios?



Do you have suggested places to stay in May of %26#39;08 in this area. Walking distance to activity, but a bit away from the crowds?



Condo and House Rentals


Hi Leisure Traveller,





I%26#39;ve been travelling to Myrtle Beach for almost 15 years. This year I%26#39;m going to Sea Cloisters II (rented through Dunes realty) in July/August.





I haven%26#39;t stayed at this particular condo before, but I have stayed in this area and I would, with no hesitations, recommend it for a family. There are resturants, small beach shops, and I believe there is an arcade close by on one of the piers.





I haven%26#39;t been to Myrtle Beach in the Spring but I have heard from others that its a really nice, quiet time to visit. I%26#39;m not sure if the ocean would be warm enough to swim in yet...





If you would like more information, please feel free to email me: jessicayazdani@rogers.com, as I said before, I%26#39;ve been to MB many times and have a lot of information I could share.





Good Luck!




Agree...Dunes and Garden City both do a nice job. I can%26#39;t think of any areas in Surfside or Garden City that seemed %26#39;unsafe%26#39; on Ocean Blvd. As far as walking to activities and such, it%26#39;s very limited. There are a couple restaurants in hotels/condos in Surfside and an arcade, ice cream, grille, bar and souvenir shop by the Garden City Pier....not much else.

No comments:

Post a Comment