Monday, April 16, 2012

what is your favorite

We usually go to Ocean Isle for a week, but this year we are going to do a short(3-4day)beach vacation. Since we havent been to Myrtle except for Broadway at the Beach, I have no clue about hotels. Where would you stay that is nice clean oceanfront and not terribly expensive(less than 150/night). If we are staying that short of a time, I just want something nice since this is the first time it will be just me hubby and teendaughter, and we want to relax if at all possible. Our travel dates are june1-4,2008. This is probably the same week as either biker week or when all the high school grads will be there and if so please please let me know. But give me your favs and why-I seriously rely on TA people for my trips!!



what is your favorite


If you want to avoid some of the biker traffic, head south some to Litchfield or Pawley%26#39;s or keep going to Charleston.



what is your favorite


The last biker day is May 26!




I don%26#39;t know if you will find that price at a high rise resort or not. Two nice smaller clean ones that I have stay at are Holiday Sands South and Tropical Seas. You may want to look at there websites.




That is the start of SENIOR WEEK. High schoolers with out chaperones.



Bikes weeks are the Friday before Mothers Days until the following Sunday. Memorial Weekend (Thurs - Mon) is racing weekend. The 1st weekend in Oct is Fall Bikers rally.





If you move off the beach front the rates will be cheaper.



You can try the Days Inn in Surfside and Holiday Sunspree Resort in Surfside. Both are ocean front.




We stayed July %26#39;07



Best deal we found for ACTUAL ocean front (some fool you in their descriptions) was Boardwalk Beach Resort www.boardwalkresort.com




June 1st is definitely seniors galore! Your teenager would love it :)





Seriously, unless you are very tolerant, I would stay either Surfside or North Myrtle Beach. Heck, I%26#39;m tolerant, but I still wouldn%26#39;t want to stay in central Myrtle Beach during senior week!




Call Caribbean Resort and Villas and ask what their rates are at that time. Ocean front and wonderful for the price. Right next door is SeaCaptains House with a $8.00 breakfast buffet.




Can anyone tell me how long senior week actually lasts? From June 1st through what date?




Actually can be the first full 2 wks of June, we have to ask when people call for 6/7 or wk of 6/14 if they are students. IMO, wk of 6/7-6/14 has more students.

No comments:

Post a Comment