Monday, April 16, 2012

Breakers on R.H. Reality or Seaside Villa on VRBO?

I am looking for an affordable one oceanfront bedroom on Forest Beach, HHI. I am considering The Breakers, but without seeing actual pictures can I trust R.H. Reality %26amp; Rentals? Or should I rent a room at Seaside Villa on VRBO with actual pictures?

Breakers on R.H. Reality or Seaside Villa on VRBO?

If you%26#39;re not fussed with going with a rental company why don%26#39;t you look at Breakers on vrbo as well as the owners also put their pictures on the site. Coming from England we pay quite a lot for our flights and car etc and we try to find a good 1 bed condo - even though we normally stay at Forest Beach Villas (across from the beach but the 1 bed condos are so much bigger than Breakers and Seaside but the quality of interiors vary so much) I i did find a good 1 bed condo at Seaside but in the end decided to go to Hickory Cove at Palmetto. I%26#39;m not familiar with the rental company you mentioned but I would also look at other rental companies. Obviously depending when you are going good make a difference on price.

Breakers on R.H. Reality or Seaside Villa on VRBO?

If you%26#39;re not fussed with going with a rental company why don%26#39;t you look at Breakers on vrbo as well as the owners also put their pictures on the site. Coming from England we pay quite a lot for our flights and car etc and we try to find a good 1 bed condo - even though we normally stay at Forest Beach Villas (across from the beach but the 1 bed condos are so much bigger than Breakers and Seaside but the quality of interiors vary so much) I i did find a good 1 bed condo at Seaside but in the end decided to go to Hickory Cove at Palmetto. I%26#39;m not familiar with the rental company you mentioned but I would also look at other rental companies. Obviously depending when you are going could make a difference on price.


I usually do not say anything negative on this forum, but suggest you look at rental companies other than RH. They have a generally negative reputation here.

Only a few agencies offer Breakers Units. I would try the Vacation company or Resort Quest which offer units there. They are much more reputable than RH.

The Breakers is one of the oldest complexes on the island. The complex is five stories, but does not have an elevator. They have limited parking, so you can only have one vehicle. On the plus side, they have a terrific location, being across the street from Coligny Plaza and right on the beach.

Again I must point out, that although you may pay a little more, a first time visitor is best served by using one of our rental companies.

Stan (hhiguy)


I have tried other rental companies, but the problem is these companies have a minimum stay of 5-7 nights. We plan on staying just for 3 nights- Friday thru Monday. I have found some rental properties for breakers on vrbo, but so far no responces yet from my email interest. Hopefully, someone will respond soon.


Hi,

We only wanted to stay 3-4 nights as well. I found the perfect oceanfront place to stay. I reseached the heck out of everything, and I mean everything. It is at SEASIDE Villa and I found it on VRBO.

I would be happy to give you the name and all the details through e-mail. The price is right and you do NOT have to go through the RUDE (LINDA) at Adventure INN.

The best thing is I have pictures and a map of the place, so you can feel secure in your choice. I hope I can save someone else time in searching. I had a problem going somewhere without seeing a picture of the place I would be staying at.

Good Luck

  • bright makeup
  • kill sheep to make ugg boots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment