Friday, April 13, 2012

Please help...Caribbean or Sandy Beach?

Which is better? Has anyone stayed at both. What area are each of them in? I have narrowed my search between these two and would love to know which would be best in your opinion. Hoping someone has stayed at both.





Thanks so much! I%26#39;m almost ready to book....



Please help...Caribbean or Sandy Beach?


Well, I went ahead and booked at the Caribbean. I don%26#39;t think I%26#39;ll be disappointed. I do have two questions about this resort, though.





What is it near and do they have a pool bar?





Thanks in advance for your repsonses.



Please help...Caribbean or Sandy Beach?


I don%26#39;t think you will be disappointed. You will be very near Broadway at the Beach (not really walking distance, although some disagree).




Forgot about your other question.





There is a pool bar that serves drinks %26amp; burgers, pizza, etc.




Thanks so much for the info...now I can start marking the days off of my calendar...July 12-21. Can%26#39;t wait.


  • cheap cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment