Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sailfish Resort Oceanfront Condos

Stayed here from Oct. 11-14th, 2007 in a one bedroom oceanfront. This resort is under new management (Breakers Resorts) and is looking good. I understand that updating is taking place and everything is clean and fresh. As an added bonus we were able to use all the Breakers%26#39; facilities as well as the Sailfishs%26#39; indoor and outdoor pools!

Sailfish Resort Oceanfront Condos

Hi I just booked a room at the Sailfish Tower for July of this year. How far is this from the Breakers where the pirateship pool area is. I know my 6 year old will have me over there more all the time. Also, is parking o.k. there or do you have to park across the street? Thanks for any help you can provide. MaryAnn

  • parameter order
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment