Monday, April 16, 2012

Presidente Beer

Anyone know if Presidente Beer is available in Myrtle Beach?



Presidente Beer


Hello, not sure but they may have it at I think the name of the place is Carlos %26amp; Charlies at Broadway at the Beach. Across from Fat Tuesday. It is part of the famous Mexican Cantina chain.



Have a great vacation.



Presidente Beer


I apologize, It%26#39;s Senor Frogs at Broadway at the Beach.



Have a great vacation!




Hope you find some. It%26#39;s one of my favorites.




I hope it%26#39;s there too. We definitely cannot get it in Canada. Back when you were able to bring liquids on a plane, we came rattling on board our flight from St. Martin to home with a case of 24 Presidente. That case didn%26#39;t last long. I%26#39;m not a big drinker by any stretch, but I love banging those babies down.




I wouldn%26#39;t be shocked if the local grocery stores carried it. If you need to know in advance, give Food Lion, Bi Lo, and/or Walmart a call. You may be pleasantly surprised.




so senor frogs has Presidente or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment