Monday, April 23, 2012

Overnight stay going to MB via I-75

Looking for suggestions for where to stay, about ten hours south of the Detroit area, taking I-75 to Knoxville then southeast to Myrtle Beach from there. I think this would put us off of I-40 somewhere between Knoxville and Asheville. Does anyone have a recommendation for an exit that has a good selection of hotels and/or a specific hotel that you like along the way? Thank you.

Overnight stay going to MB via I-75

well the entire trip I would think would take approx 14 hours Detroit to Knoxville and then Knoxville to Myrtle Beach.

So did you want to stop at 10 hours or at 7 or 8 hours? You could always take exit 407 I think it is and do a lil detour to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, and get right back on I-40. Well it may add about 45 minutes onto your drive time by doing this but that part of TN is beautiful and worth a visit! :) Hotels/Cabins are plentiful. So are sights and attractions.

For more specifics on that location, if you haven%26#39;t been, check out the TN forum :) Hope this helps somewhat :) Have a safe trip.

Overnight stay going to MB via I-75

This trip we%26#39;re just looking for something that is easy on-and-off of I-40. We mainly want more driving the first day than the second and it looks like Newport, Tennessee might be in the right location, around exit 435. Has anyone stayed here that could recommend a place? Thanks again.

  • eyeshadow color
  • natural hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment