Monday, April 16, 2012

Need help choosing, it is narrowed down to 3

I am in need of help. I am planning a vacation for mid June to Myrtle Beach. My husband and I have two sons, 13 and 17. Our travel agent has chosen three condos for us. Breakers, Dunes Village and Island Vista. I want to be somewhere nice and right on the beach. A nice outdoor pool is a must. I would like some place central to most of the activities.





My husband was diagnosed in late 2007 with throat cancer and we are going through treatment now. The treatment is supposed to be done at the end of April or mid May. I really want this to be a nice family vacation because I am realistic of the possiblities ahead in our future. We have been to Hawaii twice, once with the kids and once alone. My husband and sons love golf and we all love the beach.





I need help and opinions to which location is the best. thanks for all the help and suggestions. I guess the one with the most votes wins.



Need help choosing, it is narrowed down to 3


-All 3 choices are right on the beach.



-Dunes Village has the best pool attractions of the 3.



-Breakers is the most centrally located, however, you should note that MB is very spread out. Mostly everything from Breakers that most people go to is within a 10 minute drive.



-Island Vista has probably the most ';upscale'; accommodations.



-Dunes has the best pools however, it will have the most little kids out of the 3 since they have the waterpark there.



-The Breakers has 4 buildings so but if it%26#39;s not the Paradise Towers building, I probably wouldn%26#39;t stay there.





So.....looks like Dunes Village or Island Vista would work best for you. Check out the traveler photos from this website on all 3 and the comments. With the Breakers type in Paradise Towers Breakers because the other one isn%26#39;t of the Paradise Towers building or go to www.breakers.com and look under accommodations and it should show some pictures of that building. And it does look like that in real life.



Need help choosing, it is narrowed down to 3


Bump




Maryland gave you go advice. I would pick Dunes village myself. The kids will love it. You may not even have to leave the hotel.




that should read good advice




I have only stayed at Dunes and thought it was great. Enjoy your trip, it sounds like your family deserves every minute! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment