Monday, April 16, 2012

highway help needed

We are headed out tomorrow for Williamsburg Virginia (LOVED Myrtle Beach by the way and will be back)and wonder if anyone has suggestions as to which highway to take. If we go I-95 it is 6 hours. If we go Hwy 17 it is 7 hours. Is one more scenic than the other? In other word is it worth our while to do the extra hour for what we will see? Thanks for ANY help!

highway help needed

I can%26#39;t really say you will see a whole lot on Hwy 17 thru NC, you won%26#39;t be driving along the ocean, you will drive to Wilmington, but not really sure its worth an extra hour, I can%26#39;t really think of any major attraction you would want to see on 17

highway help needed

I don%26#39;t think it%26#39;s worth the extra hour. I would stick with 95. You should be going against the traffic.


We were just thinking that the traffic might be bad on I-95 due to Canadians going home after the March Break and others from various states. We%26#39;ve never travelled I-95 before and don%26#39;t know how heavy it gets. We were totally amazed with the quality of the highways on the way down AND they are separated!

  • client side script
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment