Wednesday, April 18, 2012

First time to SC

A friend suggested the Caravelle Resort. The Dunes Village looks and sounds better to me. I have 2 boys 6%26amp;9 who love water parks and magiquest. Which resort is better as far as being clean and close to the attractions. Help me please! It is so hard to chose since I have never been!!



First time to SC


Many years ago we stayed at Coral Beach. It has arcade, bowling alley, ocean front , pools. It%26#39;s more to the southern part of myrtle beach. Ceck out hotels and accomodations.Our kids loved it when they were that age.



First time to SC


We stay at Coral Beach all the time and we love it. We aint never had any problems while staying there. It has always been clean and the staff has always ben very friendly.




Dunes Village would be a great place for them. They will love the waterpark.




Dunes Village is new and therefore clean.Also about 1.5 miles closer to Magiquest than Caravelle.




Thanks for all of the info!! I think I am going to pick Dunes Village. Especially if it has a great water park!!




It does have a good indoor water park. My 9 year old loved it. the only down side that I could see cause we loved our room is that there are lots of small kids here. but that is the very reason we stayed there is because of the 9 year old. Be sure and look on their website for specials. If you book early enough, you can get around 30% off. We ended up booking 6 nights and it was a little under $500 last October. We had a one bedroom suite on the 6th floor on the corner and the view is awesome from the corner rooms. Be sure and read my hotel review for dunes and the others, there is some good info there.




I believe I just read on here that Dunes Village was voted 2nd best family resort in the US. Seems like a pretty good recommendation to me!



Cammie




Yes I have been to other resorts (Great Wolf and Nick Hotel) where there are kids everywhere. But I plan this stuff just for my boys and my husband and I usually end up having just as much fun. Dunes Village has a 6th and 7th night free special. Sounds like a nice place!! Thanks Everyone!!




Don%26#39;t get me wrong, we loved it. I just wanted to get that fact out in the open cause I know myself I don%26#39;t always want to stay where there are many kids even though I have one.




OK!! I booked the trip at Dunes Village..I am so excited and can%26#39;t wait. I asked about the parking situation and they say by the summer they will have shuttles and golf carts to take you back and forth however it does not seem like it is that big of a deal to me personally. Some of the reviews made it sound horrible. Do you reccomend any Resturants or things to see in particular?? With kids of course. Taking a break from Disney this year. But it is a weird feeling going somewhere where I have never been. It sounds like a great beach town! It is a 10 hour drive for us so we are stopping in Williamsburg, VA for a few nights on the way home to break up the ride. Thanks again!!


  • bright makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment