Monday, April 23, 2012

crowds in April

My family and I will be staying at the Grand Shores Resort the first week in April. Is MB crowd during that time? Also , How is the Grand Shores? The pictures look great! I just want to make sure it is a family friendly place.



crowds in April


The first week of April this year, since Easter is in March, will be pretty quiet, at least it appears that way according to reservations. The snow birds will have gone home and most spring breaks are in March, so you should not have long waits at restaurants, and not alot of traffic. Haven%26#39;t visited Grand Shores so I can%26#39;t give an opinion



crowds in April


Excellent time to visit. I know they did a lot of work and updating on Grand Shores 3-4 years ago; they sent me a brochure of places they had for sale at that time. I%26#39;d guest it will be very nice for you.




Grande Shores is the best ! Quiet location . Just about the same distance from both Broadway and Barefoot . If you needs to hit the grocery store there is one less than a mile away , right out across 17 . Pools , lazy rivers and hot tubs . Have fun .




we will also be at the grande shores first week of april, and this is our second time there. Great place and price,nice and clean, lots of pools, and quiet. You will enjoy it...


  • bright makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment