Monday, April 23, 2012

Bluff Villa Reviews

Was wondering if anyone has stayed in these condos(Bluff Villa)that are close to South Beach.Currently looking at a 1 bedroom condo for 2.They advertise as being 2 minutes to the beach..How far of a ride is it to Harbourtown??Are there good restraunts down in the South Beach area..I would value anyones opinion.I have stayed in Bluffton in the past and did several Day visits to the island.I just cannot recall South Beach or the area other than The Salty Dog...





Thanks



Bluff Villa Reviews


I haven%26#39;t been in one since the early nineties, when I looked at one for purchase. As stated they are near south beach in SeaPines. The complex is larger than most of the SeaPines complexes.





Harbortown is on the other end of SeaPines and a good 8-10 minutes by car. There are several restaurants in south beach, but all are owned by the same people who own and run the Salty Dog.







Stan (hhiguy)



Bluff Villa Reviews


We stayed there a couple of years ago. The beach is not very good right here, but you can bike or drive to the Beach Club. I think there is a trolley now that will take you. Like the other poster said, all of the restaurant are owned by the same person, but they are all good. We loved walking to the Salty Dog every afternoon for an adult beverage and boiled shrimp! We also enjoyed stopping by before bed to listen to the live music. Bike paths are great in sea pins. Bluff villas has a bike rack where they are all stuffed in... The villas themselves were nice. If you leave Sea Pines a lot, it is a long drive in and out. I would stay there again especially if it were just my husband and me. My teens like being closer to Coligny Plaza.

No comments:

Post a Comment