Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Myrtle Beach in June

My family and I will are planning a trip to Myrtle Beach the week of June 7th to the 14th. I was wondering if anyone knew what the average temperature may be in early June, and I was also wondering if the ocean will be warm enough to swim. Is this a good week to go? We rented a condo in the Shipwatch Pointe II complex, it was a great rate, and we couldn鈥檛 pass it up. Is anyone familiar with that complex? If so is it in a good location? We were told it was aprox. 500 yards from the beach. If anyone has some information it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.





Myrtle Beach in June


The begining of June is senior week. I aint never been during this time so I don%26#39;t know what it is like then. The temps in June can range form 80-90 degrees. You also have the humidity which makes it feel even hwarmer than it really is but the ocean breeze helps. It should be warm enough for you to swim in the ocean also. I aint never heard of the place that you are staying at either.



Myrtle Beach in June


I just looked at the website and that area will probably want be as filled with seniors as the ares on Ocan Blvd near where that Pavilion used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment