Monday, April 16, 2012

charleston accommodations for may

We are a young couple with 2 babies - we NEED a few days away. I am trying to plan a surprise trip for me and my husband for early May. We do like B %26amp; B%26#39;s but would consider other accommodations. We would love luxury but unfortunately cannot afford it. Any suggestions for nice, convenient and moderately priced places to stay. my husband is a bit of a history buff so a place in the historic district would be nice. Thanks



charleston accommodations for may


flower, the second weekend in May is graduation week. The place will be packed. Most of the good places are already sold out. The Best Western Downtown looks like a great deal if you don%26#39;t smoke. It is 100% smoke free. Last I looked the rooms were going for $94 a night. I have not stayed in this hotel. It will be very near the historical areas and not far from the marina. Good luck to you.



charleston accommodations for may


I can%26#39;t tell if you will be driving ';down'; but assuming you will be, please check Mt. Pleasant. Better on the budget and close enough to downtown. There are some great historic sites in Mt. P to visit as well. Drive safely and enjoy! (watch those speeds on I-26 if you%26#39;re coming that way!)




Thanks for the update - maybe we can try to change our times for a less crowded time

No comments:

Post a Comment