Friday, March 30, 2012

What would u do?

I had narrowed it down to Long Bay Resort. And checked the latest reviews and they were horrible the pictures were very bad. Should I go for Ocean Reef next door? They quoted me a 1 bdroom in the new north tower for a little above the rate I got at Long Bay. (Is the tower really new?)They got very good reviews, or take a gamble at Long Bay?





I would hate to book a room that not only got bad reviews but also had the pics to back it up. HELP!



What would u do?


bump



What would u do?


I%26#39;ve stayed at both, a couple of years ago.





The Ocean Reef was a little bit nicer; although I had no problem with Long Bay either.





Things can really go downhill in a couple of years; so it%26#39;s hard to say.





If you can afford the extra bucks, I would probably book Ocean Reef if a bad room/hotel can ruin your trip. I understand completely, because I won%26#39;t accept a nasty hotel %26amp; it%26#39;s hard to get a refund %26amp; find another place once you arrive.





That%26#39;s actually how I stayed at both places in one trip. We had booked Sand Dunes %26amp; when we arrived it was so disgusting that I had a fit %26amp; got a refund. We had to search for another place %26amp; ended up at Long Bay for a couple of days %26amp; Ocean Reef for the remainder.




I stayed at forest dunes last year. The rates were very reasonable and all rooms have floor to ceiling windows. The rooms were spacious and the views spectacular. I just asked for an A unit. It was gorgeous.




I stayed at forest dunes last year. The rates were very reasonable and all rooms have floor to ceiling windows. The rooms were spacious and the views spectacular. I just asked for an A unit. It was gorgeous. Its down the street from long bay


  • cheap cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment