Friday, March 30, 2012

Ripley's Aquariam & Teacher Discounts

A local guy down in SC told me last year that if you can show proof (i.e. a pay stub) that you are a teacher that everybody in your party is admitted free to Ripley%26#39;s. My wife is a teacher and we were wondering if anybody has ever tried that. I will call Ripley%26#39;s directly if nobody here knows the policy. Thanks.



Ripley's Aquariam %26amp; Teacher Discounts


I checked the Ripley%26#39;s Myrtle Beach site and it states that this offer is for N.C. and S.C. teachers. The teacher gets in free and a guest (did not say guests, so I am assuming one person) gets in half price. It wouldn%26#39;t hurt to e-mail/call %26amp; ask if all this info. is current.





HTH,





Bren



Ripley's Aquariam %26amp; Teacher Discounts


Thanks for the reply Bren. I just got off the phone with Ripley%26#39;s MB site and they did confirm that if you are a teacher in NC or SC that the teacher and one guest is admitted free. Oh well it was worth asking anyway and for those in that area who did not know about this now you do!




I wonder if that applies to private school teachers, too??




I would assume it does but you can call Ripley%26#39;s directly to verify.




http://www.ripleysaquarium.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment