Friday, March 30, 2012

Questions about Egret Point - Shipyard Plantation

I guess I should not have used the word ';review'; in my post yesterday regarding Egret Point - Spinnaker Resort in Shipyard Plantation.





Many tripadvisors have asked if anyone has been to Egret Point due to the fact that there is a scarcity of info on it. I have been asked by many fellow tripadvisors to post in the forum to answer their questions they have about Egret Point. This is what I did yesterday and my post was removed. At least one fellow tripadvisor from the UK read it and emailed me and thanked me for the wonderful post which was very informative. Sorry guys.





I did not feel I was violating anything on tripadvisor by responding to the questions people have posted regarding Egret Point. I was not giving ';an individual evaluation including a 1-5 rating, which is the description Tripadvisor used for a Review. On the other hand, I intended this for the discussion board (forum) because travellers have asked specific questions regarding this property and have also asked other travel-related questions regarding Shipyard Plantation.





I was merely sharing my personal travel experience and advice with my fellow Tripadvisors.





Honestly, I do not know why my post was removed. I love Tripadvisor and feel that I have contributed valuable information in the past.





Sorry for any infraction, but it is not clear to me what that might have been but for using the term ';review'; in my header which was an honest mistake.





D in Muskoka.



Questions about Egret Point - Shipyard Plantation


Well, am I going crazy or what? The post was definitely not there and now it%26#39;s back again with no explanation.





Anyway, thanks for whoever decided to put it back on the forum. Many tripadvisors will appreciate the info. I have already received two private questions about Egret Point today.





Glad to be back.





D in Muskoka.

No comments:

Post a Comment