Friday, March 30, 2012

NO to Fred Holland

Oh do NOT use Fred Holland! My husband and I had a horrible experience with them! Incorrect/double billing. The property had a flea infestation, broken furniture and underwear left from the tenants. It took the company 2 days to fix the broken light bulbs and when we complained to the BBB, they pretended to have never heard of us. Thank goodness we had kept the contract. 2 of them, in fact, since they could never spell our name correctly. An awful, awful experience!



NO to Fred Holland


I have rented a couple of beach houses for my wedding in October from Fred Holland. All of the houses are brand new so they are in great condition. Unfortunately, the staff at FH is not very friendly and I actually caught them in a lie. I traveled from Columbia to visit the houses that I had ALREADY reserved (after calling the realty company first) and was told upon arrival that I could not go in the houses because their %26#39;broker%26#39; quit. When I went to the houses to view them from the outside, there were people in the houses looking at them to rent.





If you want to rent on Folly, which I personally love, you have to use Fred Holland because they manage most of the properties on the island.

No comments:

Post a Comment