Friday, March 30, 2012

Great New Website for Visitors

An article in the Business section of the Post and Courier today featured this really nice website called ';Charleston%26#39;s Museum Mile';.





http://www.charlestonmuseummile.org





Really comprehensive site - nice links and photos. Easy to navigate.





Oh - the article stated why the Aquarium isn%26#39;t featured - it is shown on the map but draws enough visitors they didn%26#39;t want to compete.



Great New Website for Visitors


That actually came out on Monday and I saw it, told myself to remember to read it, and subsequently totally forgot about it. Getting old stinks.





Thanks for the post, CH! I think every future visitor to Charleston should read it.



Great New Website for Visitors


Oh thanks - I sometimes read the P%26amp;C online and I didn%26#39;t check the date. Looks like they have more to add to the site as time goes on but it is very informative for visitors indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment