Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sands dunes

I have a family of 2 adults and two kids, is this the right place, im looking for a nice place without any inconsiderate people or any roudy crowds. how would you rate this place overall.





Sands dunes


If this is where I think it is,around 65th N in Myrtle Beach it is part of a large complex of about 4 buildings.Has a waterpark on the street side and a River City Cafe next door.Check the reviews in the hotel section.Because of the size of the complex and the cluster of hotels around it( Caravelle,Long Bay,Ocean Reef etc)you will have a more crowded atmoshere.





Further on down is Forest Dunes,Island Vista and Southwind which will have less congestion.Unfortunately you can run into rowdy and inconsiderate people almost anywhere.



Sands dunes


Sand Dunes may have a great water park but I hear terrible things about it. Read the reviews on here if you don%26#39;t believe it. I have had many people come to my hotel to escape Sand Dunes.




Try Dunes Village - we stayed there last June and loved it!!! Very kid friendly!!! It is kindof expensive - their rates have risen considerably this year. Also, check out the Caribbean - never stayed there but looks like alot of water activities for the children.




Nice public areas, but I checked into a disgustingly filthy room a couple of years ago. Management%26#39;s attitude was even worse than the room. The implication was...well, what do you expect for this price? We had booked a ';managers special'; rate. Needless to say, we insisted on a refund %26amp; went somewhere else.





Have heard they%26#39;ve done some refurbishing lately but for me, I%26#39;ll never spend my money there.

No comments:

Post a Comment