Friday, March 30, 2012

Sports Bars to Watch the NCAA Toonament

Hey there guys,





I%26#39;m looking to spend a grand portion of today and tomorrow watching NCAA basketball games at a local sportsbar... In the Myrtle Beach Region





I know of all the usual suspects...





Jimmigans.





Liberty Tap Room





Broadway Louie%26#39;s





Stool Pigeons (Ack)





Shamrock%26#39;s





5 O%26#39;Clock Somewhere





But are there any particular places that I might be missing... something that I may need to place on my list of locales to consider.... A gem in the surf...





I%26#39;m looking for a place to camp out... grab a few cheap beers and maybe some good wings...





Myrtle Beach Proper certainly needs a BW3%26#39;s....



Sports Bars to Watch the NCAA Toonament


Spencers is a good place to watch the games. Good service and good food. Reasonable prices.





Located south end of Myrtle Beach at Hwy 544 and 17 Business. Across from Ocean Lakes.



Sports Bars to Watch the NCAA Toonament


I agree Spencers is good. Also Murphy%26#39;s Law is good. They have two locations. One South in and one more near Central MB. Also Buffalo Wild Wings is a great place to watch any sports. They are located on 501 just past the Outlets.



Hope this helps...


  • cheap cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment