Friday, March 30, 2012

best waterfront restaurant

Although it%26#39;s a business trip for my husband, I%26#39;m tagging along so that we can celebrate our anniversary on one of his nights off. I%26#39;d really love to have a nice dinner somewhere where we can look out at the water. Any suggestions?



best waterfront restaurant


My vote would be some place in Shem Creek if you had a car. If no car, my vote would be to enjoy drinks at, for example, the Vendue Inn Rooftop Bar and then go for a nice romantic dinner at 82 Queen, which has no water views but has an intimate courtyard setting and lovely ';gourmet sothern'; food. Be sure to have their ';She-crab'; soup. Welcome to Charleston and Happy Anniversary!



best waterfront restaurant


I%26#39;d definitely go with California Dreaming. It%26#39;s very good food (best salad in Charleston) and it%26#39;s right on the water overlooking the city.




A little farther out on IOP is the Boathouse, great food!!! This would be my choice.





There is also a bar on top of one of the hotels on East Bay St., I forget the name, it%26#39;s on the corner at Market St., fairly new. Great view of the city and the bridge (thus water too, though not waterfront).





Enjoy!




The Fleet Restaurant is on the water in downtown. It%26#39;s more of a casual restaurant, good view and food.





www.fleetlanding.net

No comments:

Post a Comment